A quick note about another point release to BaseElements. Version 3.0.11 is now available for download and contains the following changes :
- Added an external script for accessing BaseElements data from other systems.
- Modified the list layouts to have alternating backgrounds.
- Added a 2px indent to fields on list layouts.
- Added more detail about reference types to the field object portals.
- Fixed a bunch of item count issues.
- Updated the FileMaker Go Report to include the changes in 1.2
- Updated the plugin to version 1.2.1
The manual page to explain the new external access setup will be updated shortly. As usual this is a free update for anyone who has a version 3 licence.